The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Admin Droid Update

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
puppy ☑

*adds it to the list of Brody's weaknesses*

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
wait, wait..WAIT! Don't...go...

Damn it...
*dust lingers in the air, as she turns to Brody*

And here we had a chance to jump and hog tie a newly registered guest, and what do you do? You shoo him/her/it away. :( Arrrg! Men! You!
yes, you. Can't you think with your head more?
Nooo.. Ii'm meaning the one your eyes are looking out of.
We could have sweet talked him or her and maybe distracted him/her enough so that one of us could put a hood over their head and hog tied them.
Then with enough interrogation and brainwashing, we could have turned that new member into a permanent addition to this motley crew we have gathered... you know? :(

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
wait, wait..WAIT! Don't...go...

Damn it...
*dust lingers in the air, as she turns to Brody*

And here we had a chance to jump and hog tie a newly registered guest, and what do you do? You shoo him/her/it away. :( Arrrg! Men! You!
yes, you. Can't you think with your head more?
Nooo.. Ii'm meaning the one your eyes are looking out of.
We could have sweet talked him or her and maybe distracted him/her enough so that one of us could put a hood over their head and hog tied them.
Then with enough interrogation and brainwashing, we could have turned that new member into a permanent addition to this motley crew we have gathered... you know? :(
Don’t fret, now he knows I’m in the galaxy, he’ll come back. I have that effect on people.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Yea...maybe.
But I think that individual expired or worse (lost interest) as they were here last on April 13th.
I'd say he or she is dead....maybe even disintegrated if it had a bounty on it's head not requiring proof of life/death.

Maybe...maybe @agent blade was a wanted war criminal and got what he/she deserved, no? :confused:

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Yea...maybe.
But I think that individual expired or worse (lost interest) as they were here last on April 13th.
I'd say he or she is dead....maybe even disintegrated if it had a bounty on it's head not requiring proof of life/death.

Maybe...maybe @agent blade was a wanted war criminal and got what he/she deserved, no? :confused:
You’re an interesting individual Miss deVoe, perhaps I could buy you a drink sometime and learn some more about you?

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hmm... sounds plausible enough.
Ok, but I am not posing for a page 6 expose'

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Yea...maybe.

Don't worry about that imperial agent. He's been here for awhile slinking in the shadows.

Sarraka Jungreel

Republic Intelligence
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Republic
A surviving Imperial agent you say...

*takes notes before returning to the shadows*

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Arsenal?
No...I personally don't have any arsenals, no.
My ship, along with my person, never carry arms...or have any desire to use them. You know, weapons, blasters and such...
They are horrid instruments that bring about senseless death and destruction, in my opinion.
Many...many innocent lives are taken daily with such implements. :(