The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

An Unlikely Alliance (open)

Toraxus

Darth Arakni
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Looking for some active people of any faction to start conspiring with or against and at times both. I will be starting up the thread in a few hours, reply here if you are interested and we can plot a little bit.

Toraxus

Darth Arakni
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
So I think at this point what I'm looking for is TGU and/or another Sith.

Possible roles I have created so far:
-Informant
-Ally

The reason I said possible is because it can be the same or different characters. Also others can feel free to hop in. Even if you're not interested in my plot so far if you can come up with a reason for encountering me or being on Secundus Ando feel free to join.

Link to thread:
An Unlikely Alliance

Last edited:

Kassey Daklin

The Fair Jewel of TGC
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Hey there! I am going to be replying in a few minutes for you. If you're interested, I could ask around for another character of Sith in general unless you don't want too many people in it! I really loved the opening post and super excited to get into the thread!

Toraxus

Darth Arakni
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Feel free to ask a Sith if you have one you already work with, if not then the two of us can go for now and they will jump on.

Also, let's discuss the purpose of you needing to meet me on Secundus Ando. If you have any ideas of interest to your character share them if not, I can come up with a few reasons that you can choose from.

Last edited: