The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Open And Behold a Pale Horse

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Kane shrugged at being the last to exit the cantina but as he did he glanced back at the patrons hiding in the bar, “ these scum tried to kill you, are you gonna let them get away with that?”

He stepped out into the street and made a beeline for an enforcer who was taking cover.
The enforcer spotted Kane at the last moment and leaned out to take a shot.

The Mando grabbed his gun hand with his free hand, pulled the arm toward him and fired a blaster bolt into the Enforcers armpit.

As his quarry began to fall Kane caught the dying man’s blaster in his now freed hand and started firing at other positions the enforcers has taken.

“ Just like old times” he said, but it wasn’t clear if he was referring to Kiara or Chaos or both.

Blaster bolts tore through the air and finally another caught a second enforcer in the throat as he tried to line Kane up.

A third enforcer hit Kane in the chest plate which caused the Mando to stumble.

“ sonofabitch “ Kane cut loose with both blasters as the five of them began to make light work of the Hutts entourage.

“ hopefully this will give us some negotiating power”

Danelle Athro

Smuggler
Rank
Elite
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
She had suspiciously stepped out for a cigarette from the cantina just before the action took place. It's quite possible that she was the cause of this intrusion, but whose to say; it could just be a mere conscience.

Dani stood across the street, leaning up against a building and enjoying her cigarette as she watched what unfolded before her eyes over at the cantina. Her boss wasn't going to like to hear about this as Smart and company tore through the Hutts' forves. As she expelled a puff of smoke from her lips while still holding the cigarette in her mouth, she let out a deep sigh then muttered outloud to herself, "Heh, guess this is what they get for contacting dial-up henchmen."
As the dust had settled from the fighting, the Arkanian continued to stand there quietly, watching them while she enjoyed her cigarette, seeing what they were going to do next. She wore a dark brown leather duster jacket, which could hide a number of possible armaments, but was shown that she was armed by a certain heavy blaster known as a "Nova Viper" in her sagging hip holster.

Kiara Midnight

Elite Bounty Hunter
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Kiara's lightwhip hummed through the air, spinning and circling around her as she moved like one of those ribbon dancers. It would have been incredibly sexy to watch had it not been for the flurry of limbs and fountains of blood that cascaded around her, and the screams of those from which they departed...unless you were into scantily clad women frolicking beneath the precipitate appendages and accompanying lifeblood of vanquished foes, and then you were good to go.

Suddenly pain blossomed in her left collarbone, and she looked to see a knife sticking out. Another Red Nikto emerged from where he had bee hiding, another knife held ready to throw in his hand and a look of intense hatred on his face; perhaps she had exploded a relative.

"You're going to pay for killing my brother," he snarled confirming her thoughts as he lunged towards her.

"Well," she began catching his wrist in a vice like grip that sent his knife clattering to the ground. "To be fair, your brother started this."

The Nikto had, for someone with red skin, gone very pale. The bones in his wrist popped under the pressure of her grip, but he had stopped struggling despite the pain. Instead he sagged to his knees and stared into her deep purple eyes with open reverence.
Of course, he had come too close to her and inhaled a lungful of her pheromones.

Kiara released his wrist allowing him to fall completely upon the ground. A small hiss escaped her lips as she pulled the knife from her collar, but she smiled at the pain. Sometimes it was the only thing that reminded her that beneath it all she was still human. However, even as she twirled the knife between her seemingly delicate fingers, the wound began to close. Soon enough the wound had gone and her lightly tanned skin was smooth and unblemished again.

"You're going to want to end yourself quickly...she doesn't like it when someone hurts me."

Even as Kiara spoke a flurry of movement from above announced Archer's arrival. The Nikto had already began cutting himself at Kiara's suggestion, a look of glee upon his face as he hoped to please her with his obedience, but then Archer was upon him like a rabid animal and his screams quickly turned to gurgles, and finally only bubbles of agony before he was finally still.

"She's got some anger issues; we're working on them," Kiara breathed to Kane as she clipped her whip back to her side and looked fondly upon her Dathomiri lover.

"Well, there's an understatement," came Dice's deep sarcastic tone as he joined them, inexplicably with a new drink in his hand.

Dice received Kiara's elbow in his ribs for his trouble. A friendly blow that only winded him for a few moments.

"We're going to have to go talk to the slugs who sent these poor fools or they'll only send more," she commented.

Kane E Smart

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Kane surveyed the carnage their group had created before looking toward Kiara, “ yeah I know, I was hoping to avoid that as they’d left me alone for years, but looks like the old hate/hate relationship has been reignited”

Kane started to walk from body to body picking up their weapons. “ These belong to the guild now, I don’t care what the Slugs say.”

Two ways you acquired things in this galaxy, one you bought them, two you took them from those who didn't require them any longer.

“ Kiara, so you learn to trust me, I take it you have an armour to store these in and also I’m going to need some skilled business partners to rebuild the guild. You’ll get a cut of profits and first offer of the best bounties.”

He looked from Kiara to Chaos and back. “ you both interested? “

Kiara Midnight

Elite Bounty Hunter
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
"Yes, well purchasing the Guild building put you back on their radar... I'd take it as a compliment." Kiara mused.

She looked at the pile of weapons that Kane had collected from the dead enforcers. The weapons weren't to her taste, but they would do in a pinch and possibly help new recruits get started.

"I've got a locker they can go in on our ship," she confirmed to Kane. "Would you mind stowing them for me Dice darling?" She added to her comrade who was looking at the pile with far more interest; he was probably imagining all kinds of upgrades he could make to them. "Oh, and if there's anything useful left of the assassin droids you can salvage, than do so."

Turning back to Kane, Kiara looked thoughtful for a moment. It would be a new experience for her to enter into a business arrangement with someone not directly under her control, or otherwise easily manipulated.

"We can hammer out the details later...perhaps over a drink rather than over a pile of dead bodies, but, you've got yourself a partner," she eventually declared and extended a slender hand towards Kane to shake on the agreement.

Kane E Smart

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Kane took Kiara’s hand and shook it. Subconsciously he knew the guild was in good hands even if they’d not gotten off the ground yet. Kiara was a seasoned hunter and a masterful killer, ruthless yet charming and Kane knew the guild needed charm, because he basically had none.
He turned toward Chaos, “ what do you say Vod? Three of us build the best Hunters guild in history?”

Kane extended a hand to his long lost brother.