The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Open Anima do res mihi somne restas

Vexsis Vice

Mother Darkness
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Upon the Planet of Ziost:

A broadcast emanated from the frigid planet. A women's voice beckoning out "We welcome all your catastrophe, All the hate, the lies, the heresy. The sacrifice has just begun..." the message brought an odd cold comfort to those who listened.

A large dark stone cathedral upon the planet was the source. A feminine voice sounded in the broadcasts. To few this voice would sound familiar.

This was the Voice of Vexis. The sole remaining Sith pureblood in the galaxy. Mother Darkness to her followers. The Insidious Moon to those whom wish her or her congregation harm. The Dark afforded the dark mother her power. Through her congregation her power was assured. Or so the rumors went.

But of her few quotes went as "the Dark is everywhere. Let is consume your sorrows forever..."

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Danster's meditation was disturbed by an urgent rap on the door of his Jedi Temple office. He stretched his creaking leg joints into a standing position, shook himself back into reality and sank into his chair behind his desk.

"Enter."

An eager Temple aide burst through the door clutching a datapad. Danster's eyes darted to the aide's badge that betrayed the fact that they had come from the Jedi communication center and severed an administrative role in the Jedi Intelligence.

"Master Bokoto, Sir, I've been instructed to relay a communication we picked up earlier today."

Danster signalled his assent with the faintest of nods and the aide pressed a button to commence the recording;

"We welcome all your catastrophe, All the hate, the lies, the heresy. The sacrifice has just begun..."

"Is that it? We must intercept and receive dozens of communications like this daily, why has this particular one been deemed worthy of the attention of a senior Jedi Master?"

"Because Master, the message emanated from one of the planets the Council has decreed a Category 4 planet, of significant interest to the order. It came from Ziost."

Danster sighed audibly at the mention of Ziost. It was a dark planet, synonymous with the Sith. He processed a series of scenarios that could explain the message through his brain and not one of them came with a welcome conclusion.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention. You are dismissed."

The keen aide bowed and bounded out of the room as eagerly as they had entered it. The Gungan sighed again, trying to recall a period when he was as enthusiastic. He grabbed a commlink from his desk and buzzed through to TC-420, his adapted and trusted protocol droid.

"Tee-See, prepare my ship for a trip and then plot a course for a trip to Ziost. And don't forget to update the Council system this time, the last thing I need is another reprimand for an unsanctioned mission."