The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Bane & Ceel's Video Thread

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
a9FwS1563817316.jpg In the year's between old TGC and new TGC Brian and Jeremiah (aka: General Ceel and Bane Nathos) have been slowing building a youtube channel. Its been a long, slow grind but we're always growing and hopefully improving, so I'm hoping that I can convince you to SUBSCRIBE and help us achieve our next goal which is 1,000 total subscribers.

In the meantime, I'm going to use this thread to share our latest videos as they are released. Topics range from entertainment (movies, books, short stories, tv, music) to craft beer, running, my day job and a bit of occasional family life thrown in for good measure. There is also a bit of TGC content as well, a facet of the channel I hope to grow in the future to help promote this community. Subscribe, check us out, and keep an eye on this thread for near daily uploads.

CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE

For easy navigation of more than 2,300 videos I suggest browsing THESE PLAYLISTS.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
That beer from your 24th Jan video looks like you're pouring a muddy puddle into a glass.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Yes it was an error. I copied the wrong book mark in my browser. They're both green and next to each other.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Just watching The Falcon and Winter Soldier video. Who does the talking, I'm assuming one is Bane, but is the other a former TGCer?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Just watching The Falcon and Winter Soldier video. Who does the talking, I'm assuming one is Bane, but is the other a former TGCer?
He has a small group of cohosts, some former tgc, some not. Kypezethdurron was on his rise of Skywalker review show a few weeks ago.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
No way! I missed meeting kyp by like an hour or two a few years back. He was in Norwich, where I live, and dropped me a message via whatever platform TGC was on at the time, probably Yuku, saying was I about. I was actually, but by the time I read the message he'd already left.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm not being antagonistic here, but what is the point in all the sniffy and aroma stuff when it comes to tasting? I know people do it for wine too, but surely all that matters is what it tastes like? Who really cares about the smell and its aroma?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I'm not being antagonistic here, but what is the point in all the sniffy and aroma stuff when it comes to tasting? I know people do it for wine too, but surely all that matters is what it tastes like? Who really cares about the smell and its aroma?
You ever eat a meal when you have a cold and your nose is stuffed up? A huge part of taste is smell. If you can't smell something, you're barely tasting it.

Always put your beer, wine or whiskey in glass so that your nose has a chance to smell it when you drink.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
You ever eat a meal when you have a cold and your nose is stuffed up? A huge part of taste is smell. If you can't smell something, you're barely tasting it.
I get that, but you're going to taste it anyway, does the smelling it before hand affect how it tastes when you first sip it? I'm genuinely intrigued.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Taste and smell are connected. Chugging a drink from a can or bottle completely ignores the drink. Same goes for drinking it ice cold, which numbs the taste buds. Mass market drinks don't want you to know that your sipping piss. The point is, stick your nose in and pay attention to what is going on. Brewers are intentionally creating aromas. It's not just chance.

Last edited:

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
So you enjoy the smelling part? I can relate to that, I enjoy giving a single malt a good sniff when I first open the bottle. But I don't really try and detect different scents, just give it a good sniff, pour and drink.