The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Bane & Ceel's Video Thread

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I'm aware. It happened at some point between editing and rendering as I went back and checked my original file and it wasn't there. I'm learning to use a new camera and mic, so the way I set things up is going to be different just about every time until I get dialed in.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Very nice panning in vlog 348. liked the background music too. it all fit. :)
Looking good..looking good. Did you have a tripod or gyro (stabilizer) on those scenic shots? I know you had to use a tripod on the closeups.
You have to tag me or link me to when you film a short story you know.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Very nice panning in vlog 348. liked the background music too. it all fit. :)
Looking good..looking good. Did you have a tripod or gyro (stabilizer) on those scenic shots? I know you had to use a tripod on the closeups.
You have to tag me or link me to when you film a short story you know.
That was all handheld, but I had on a stabilized 85mm lens and was able to further smooth it out in my video editor. I do have a fluid head on my new tripod, so I'll have take it out sometime for some buttery panning shots. The new camera is quite heavy, so it was quite a workout on my forearms to use handheld for the first time... though I can certainly build up those muscles with a bit of practice.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
That's pretty smooth shooting for all being handheld.
Really nice.
Does look like you may have some talent behind the camera. No joking, you know. It was very good production sample, the vlog 348. :)