The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Bill & Ted: Face The Music (News & Discussion)

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order

These movies are awful and my fiance makes me watch them *cries*

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Interesting... there are rumors that they were going to gender-bend the IP by using Bill and Ted's kids, which I can recall were boys in the sequel, not girls.

Last edited:

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction

These movies are awful and my fiance makes me watch them *cries*
They are intentionally campy greatness from my youth.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I loved them as a kid, never watched them since becoming a grown up. Maybe I shouldn't, they might end up like Austin Powers. I loved them when I was a teenager but watched them a few years ago, unbelievably awful.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
The Easter Bunny in Bogus Journey scared the hell out of me when I was a kid, no pun intended.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Oh great, Adira... now I've got something more to look up on Google: gender bending. *eyes make a circle*
Where do peeps come up with these things? :(

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Oh great, Adira... now I've got something more to look up on Google: gender bending. *eyes make a circle*
Where do peeps come up with these things? :(
Adira thinks it gender bending because the guys have young daughters. Gender bending in films would be if the guys were completely replaced with girls in the same rolls.

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Their kids in bogus journey were two boys, "little bill and little ted" now in this movie, they are girls. That's gender bending.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Ahh.... Ok.

Hmm... that kind of breaks the story arc though.
Unless... unless maybe the two current girls were once boys. I mean, well it's a story of time travel and such. Maybe their two boys were really girls at heart and went to a future where they could..you know...snip, tuck, fill and patch. I don't doubt it's in our near future, making such things quite possibly easy to do and becoming quite common.
I know it's possible today, but at a great price and much pain, stress and recovery time. In the future it could be as common and easy as going to the dentist. In and out the same day. :)

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
B&T was my generation dude. :p there was even 2 animated tv series.
It was my generation also, or maybe just a few minutes ahead of mine.... but I only now just barely remember Bill and Ted having sons. Its been forever...