The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Blue Squadron (NJO)

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I asked the Jedi Historians to look into their history books and data about historic Jedi squadrons. One was found: Blue Squadron. Blue Squadron dates back to the beginning of the Clone Wars. It was, at one point, commanded by Jedi Master-General Obi-Wan Kenobi. Its last known engagement of Blue Squadron was roughly 21 BBY but it is theorized by the Jedi Historians it existed in operation until the Great Jedi Purge in 19 BBY. Blue Squadron reports to the Battlemaster of the New Jedi Order, who operates with the guidance of Jedi Council.

Blue Squadron (New Jedi Order)
Main Base:
Jedi Hangers, Jedi Temple, Naboo
Capital Ship: Pending

Fighters:
Blue Squadron's primary starfighter the latest T-70 X-wing starfighter manufactured by Incom-FreiTek. Instead of the traditional gray body, these fighters are painted flat black with navy blue accent strips around its body. As the New Jedi Order is a mix-match of Jedi from all corners of the galaxy, fighters may vary depending on the Jedi Ace.

Uniform and Helmet:
The primary flight uniform of a Blue Squadron pilot is standard in the traditional white and orange flight suit of the New Republic Defense Fleet, in honor of the Rebel Pilots during the Galactic Civil War. Some Jedi Ace's prefer a different uniform and that is acceptabled as well. All pilots helmets are custom to the pilot as well. Only requirement is the helmet be black with the blue seal of the New Jedi Order over the right eye. The rest of the helmet maybe decorated or changed to meet the tastes of the Jedi Ace.

Roster:
Blue Leader: @Aidan Crow
Blue Two:
Blue Three: @Danster Bokoto (HLAF-500)
Blue Four:
Blue Five:
Blue Six:
Blue Seven:
Blue Eight:
Blue Nine:
Blue Ten:
Blue Eleven:
Blue Twelve:

Last edited:

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Are you a Jedi? Want to become a Jedi Ace and use the power of an starfighter to bring peace to a dark galaxy? Sign up for Blue Squadron!

Just post below what slot you'd like to fill and what type of starfighter you'll be flying with the legendary Blue Squadron.

Last edited:

Aidan Crow

Jedi Pilot
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'd be interested in joining "Blue Squadron" to segue back into role-playing.

Spark Vallen

Caffeinated Corellian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Spark would love to, but her pilot's license gets revoked regularly due to her incompetence when flying. :ROFLMAO:

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Pretty sure the same applies to Marck...

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Any chance you could open it up to snub fighters other than X-Wings? The cockpit height is no good for a Gungan.

Aidan Crow

Jedi Pilot
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I was going to mention, I role-play on a private "Star Wars Galaxies" server. Because I have an Ithorian rebel pilot, I prefer flying a Y wing fighter with him because of his size. I can understand Danster's concerns.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm just being pernickety, but a multi-craft, rag-tag squadron does have an appeal to it.

Maybe reduce the roster number for now as it's ambitious to think it could get 12 pilots, but I like the idea.

Aidan Crow

Jedi Pilot
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm just being pernickety, but a multi-craft, rag-tag squadron does have an appeal to it.

Maybe reduce the roster number for now as it's ambitious to think it could get 12 pilots, but I like the idea.
The unfilled spots could just be NPCs until someone else joins. Rag tag does have an appeal. A blue N1 Starfighter would be an interesting ship to fly.

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order

I'll update it to be "Primary Starfighter" being the X-wing but other fighters are in the squadron.

As for reduction to the roster number, they can just be empty slots or as @Aidan Crow mentioned they can be NPCs.

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I edited above. If you join, just post what slot you'd like to fill and what fighter you'll be flying.

Drake Vallen

#NewVallenOrder
Rank
Apprentice
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'll join up once I actually get established as a Jedi.