The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Bounty Hunters Guild

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
I’m personally funding the reintroduction of the guild. All Hunters sign up here, guild fees are 10% per hunt and once we are fully established the guild will support all your hunting needs

Kane E Smart

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Bounties

Low Level Bounty 2000-10000 creds
Medium Level Bounty 10000-20000 creds
High level bounty 20000-40,000 creds
Extreme target 40,000 plus ( up to 250,000)
These prices are based off current knowledge Luke Skywalkers Bounty for destroying the Death Star was reportedly 60,000 creds
Jabba The Hutt had 225,000 on Han Solos head.

A bounty exceeding 250,000 would be extremely rare.

Last edited:

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
For the capture of Ragok Noraxatis, and his shipment in a stasis chamber adorned by Ysalamari - several of which will be provided directly for use in combat - direct to the following coordinates, I am willing to pay upwards of 140,000 credits. If he proves difficult to acquire directly, the bounty may be raised.

Kane E Smart

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Bounty Hunters -

Kane E Smart- Guild leader
Zakariah Daklin- Guild member

Kiara Midnight

Elite Bounty Hunter
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
*Trails a finger across Kane's armour*

I don't suppose that percentage is...negotiable?

Kiara Midnight

Elite Bounty Hunter
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
A girl has to play to her strengths, and what sort of bounty hunter doesn't at least try to haggle their terms and conditions?

Kiara Midnight

Elite Bounty Hunter
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Very well.

Are we going to rp the reformation IC? You could do an Avengers style Nick Fury recruitment cameo in everyone's story 🤔

Kane E Smart

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Very well.

Are we going to rp the reformation IC? You could do an Avengers style Nick Fury recruitment cameo in everyone's story 🤔
I live the sound of that. I have a thread up now, Behold a Pale Horse. I’ll do it in there

Kane E Smart

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Bounty Hunters -

Kane E Smart- Guild leader
Zakariah Daklin- Guild member
Kiara Midnight - Guild meber

Miko Tamme

Representative of Colla IV
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
Could I, uh, maybe get a job? I'm kind of broke. The bosses had me spend most of my salary on the Annihilator before they could trust me, and DIDN'T waive my debt... And I like stuff...

Of course, I'm still a diplomatic official, but I can do some stuff. Most! Most stuff. Yeah. I can transport you, and splice, and modify weapons, and MAKE weapons. I'm super handy, and my ship can go underwater... It's really nice, haha. I love my ship... And I guess what I'm saying is, maybe you'll get a chance to love my ship, too? You can't have her, tho.

Wha'd'ya say?

Last edited: