The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Buy, Rent or Burn - Movie Edition

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Someone names a movie. You decide to buy it, rent it or burn it. More fun if you say something about your choice, but its not required. Once you're done name the next movie. Feel free to create new threads like this on different topics to help drive activity here at TGC 2.0. I'll get us started.

The Goonies

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Rent

... does burn mean like pirate it or does it mean kill it with fire?

The Visit

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
Buy the original, rent the second movie and Thanos Snap the 2016 version. When I say "Thanos Snap" I don't mean like it was in the movies. I mean how it was in the comic. The movies were crap when it came to representing Thanos. Yes I am a butt hurt baby.

The Maltese Falcon

Last edited:

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Loved the first Ghostbusters. LOVED IT!..

Saw the Maltese at least 1 and 1/2 times. Keep missing it, so I should buy it, as I love B&W classics.

Wizard of Oz

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Rent... Haven't seen it yet. Keep forgetting about it. Love Robin Williams...even when he played a few psycho rolls.

Star Ship Troopers

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Unfortunately I don't think I ever see it. So don't know, Adira. I guess 'rent'. But i wouldn't actually rent it. I'd see it if it were free on cable or other means.

A Bronx Tale

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I should have written a description. It is a Mel Brooks comedy with Lesile Neilson as Dracula.

Rent

Rear Window