The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Coming soon: The Naboo Times

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
It wash your fault, you couldn't survive the death of two individuals... all that power and poof! Now you hold on to the sad memories of what was...
Can you two stop squabbling and get a room, you both clearly have pent up frustration to release

Dacre Hannity

Editor of The Naboo Times
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Can you two stop squabbling and get a room, you both clearly have pent up frustration to release
Preferably one of the Theed hotel rooms we have rigged up with hidden surveillance equipment so we can make a story out of it.

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
Our journalistic standards are of the highest order. That said, I do have a private line to discuss quid quo pro arrangements with any potential donors...

Also, if any murky character wants to jump in and assume the role of secret funder then I'm game, I deliberately left the role open for someone to take on at some point.
Yes. I call dibs.idc who wanted it before. I'll fight them.

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
It wash your fault, you couldn't survive the death of two individuals... all that power and poof! Now you hold on to the sad memories of what was...
The Arbiter: She's... Not wrong. Thankfully we have plenty of female Sith available to take over if Koga or I perish.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Maybe a shady Rupert Murdoch figure could emerge who is controlling 90% of the galaxy's publications?!

Sloan Saniss

ISB Spec Ops
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
and you will be holding onto your throat trying to stem the flow of blood when I slice your throat