The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Coming soon: The Naboo Times

Dacre Hannity

Editor of The Naboo Times
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Next edition will be going to print shortly, keep your eyes peeled for some good, honest journalism.

Dacre Hannity

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
We would of course reserve editting rights, to the extent that we could change anything we wanted bar the "By General Ceel" tag.

Dacre Hannity

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
There's been a slight hold up with our printing contractors but rest assured, Edition #4 will be with you before long.

Dacre Hannity

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Indeed. Not sure why we can't just shoot one of them, the rest would return to work quickly enough.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Its those damn insurance adjusters. If our rates go up again Admin Droid is sure lose her circuits..

Dacre Hannity

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
We crushed the strike and got Edition #4 published. Copies are being jettisoned all over the galaxy as we speak.

Spark Vallen

Caffeinated Corellian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Spark's beach photo story was just the laugh I needed this morning. Thank you. LOL

Dacre Hannity

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
A new look edition 5 should land this week. We go a bit more high brow with an academic study into Gungan anthropology, will be doing a profile on one of the galaxy's high flyers and I'm sure our paparazzi will have managed a steamy shot or two to feast your eyes upon.

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
A new look edition 5 should land this week. We go a bit more high brow with an academic study into Gungan anthropology, will be doing a profile on one of the galaxy's high flyers and I'm sure our paparazzi will have managed a steamy shot or two to feast your eyes upon.
Page three Jedi girls?