The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Announcement Congratulate our new admin Marck Vallen!

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Marck is a tremendous help on TGC and has been by far the most active staffer we have. In the next coming months I will be working heavily and I will be taking four classes while trying to prepare and write my dissertation. My life will be chaotic and crazy and I may not be able to be around as much. Do not fear however because Marck has agreed to step up and fulfill leadership duties at TGC.

I will still pay the bills and worry about the tech. I'm going to leave the management of the IC aspects of the board in his capable hands however. He is awesome and I am so thankful I have his help during this stressful time. I will be around training him on the admin panel as well but you will see a distinct decrease in my presence as I focus on my dissertation. You all know I love you but I have been working on this PhD for a long time and I want to finish it.

Thank You Marck!

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
#NewVallenOrder!!!

Thank you ☺

Hopefully I don't crash the place....

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Now everybody behave ... if you break him you have to buy him

Drake Vallen

#NewVallenOrder
Rank
Apprentice
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
All is transpiring as I have foreseen...

*insert Palpatine-style laugh*

;)

#NewVallenOrder!!!