The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Cruella | Official Trailer

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction

...the trailer everybody is talking about recently.

Being as its a Disney, I suspect we're looking at another Maleficent. You know...women aren't evil. Just misunderstood.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I hope they don't go down that route. They obviously won't want to alienate the younger audience entirely, but going dark could make this a watchable movie.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
She is an animal abuser. Glorifying her in anyway is sick
There is a pretty standard formula for these things...

Act 1: Growing up / going bad.
Act 2: Hatching an evil plot
Act 3: Having a change of heart before executing that plot

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I hope they don't go down that route. They obviously won't want to alienate the younger audience entirely, but going dark could make this a watchable movie.
I think the entire reason to make these kinds of movies is for the parents/grand parents who recognize the franchise from their youth. So instead of kids begging parents to take them to something that looks dumb to adults, the parents become the ones who drag the kids along to show them something recognizable from their own childhood. Its a brilliant scheme actually.

KitterBitters

Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
When they released the film in 96 a whole bunch of parents go their kids Dalmatians and a few months latter the shelters were packed with them because nobody wanted to actually take care of them.

I hope that doesn’t happen