The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Daily Thread 06/28

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
There you go, I even put the date into US format for y'all.

Anyone got any Sunday plans? After four jam-packed weekends making up for doing nothing for nearly three months, it's the first quiet weekend day for a while for me. A friend is getting rid of their chest freezer and has offered it to us for free, so we've said yes but it means making space in the garage for it, so at least part of the day will involve a garage sort out.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I'll be riding the couch all day watching 3 Nascar races. Two were scheduled, but rain on Saturday forced a third to this morning. Now if the weather will only cooperate.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
The day got a little bit eventful, my daughter's godmother called as her study door had slammed shut in the wind and wouldn't open, locking in her laptop and car keys! She is a widow and lives alone and her only child tragically died in 2004. He was my best mate, so me and his other friends help her out where we can. So I popped over and had to climb through an upstairs window to access the study and get the door open. All fun and games.

Last edited: