The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

All Respond Do You Have Any Accounts That Aren't Linked Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Does anybody here have more than one account but did not link them together? So for example if I wrote "Bob" and "Sue" but I did not link them together then I would have two accounts with the same IP address but they are not linked together.

I need to know for the upgrade we are doing. This new upgrade might delete what it considers "duplicate" accounts (which have the same IP address but aren't linked). I don't want any accounts deleted. So we need to make sure every bodies accounts are linked before I upgrade.

Please note this does not apply if you only have one account. This is for people with multiple accounts.

We are trying to allow alphabetical listing of accounts in the drop down menu. This might be a way to do it but again I want to avoid deleting accounts

Last edited:

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Are they all linked to whatever your main account is? Like you don't have any solo account foloating around that would have your same IP but isn't linked? Because this upgrade might delete those and I want to avoid that.

Jikma Temebiu

Jedi Fundamentalist
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I have multiple accounts, all of them are linked to this one, though not all of them have been linked to all of the others.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
That's okay Jikma. The update will consider "Jikma" the host and won't delete any associated with it.

This is an attempt to allow accounts to be alphabetically listed.

R2-D4

Droid with Attitude
Rank
Master
Force User
No
Faction
wait, I found it on my list. It just doesn't show under the link chain

D

Deleted member 75

All of mine are linked however when I look at the quick link to switch between them only a handful are listed. When I go to manage linked accounts they are all there.

Mak Manto

Rogue Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I haven't made any other accounts but this one, but I assume we'll still be able to link accounts after the upgrade, right?

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Anybody else?

We are going to try to move to a system where everybody gets one main account and then they get sub-accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.