The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

All Respond Email List

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I’d like to create a list so that I can reach out to members if ever needed by email. Please share an email address you can be contacted on.

if you don’t want it to be public you may pm me.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
briankunkle@hotmail.com ....though i think you already have it.

While we're at it... how about some sort of ic/ooc TGC newsletter put out every once in awhile (like The Naboo Times... but in your email). Wouldn't make much sense for the handful of peeps already here, i guess... but if we could over time accumulate emails of other past or current-occasional members it might be a good way to keep the community rolling in the long run, and another avenue for story telling.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
briankunkle@hotmail.com ....though i think you already have it.

While we're at it... how about some sort of ic/ooc TGC newsletter put out every once in awhile (like The Naboo Times... but in your email). Wouldn't make much sense for the handful of peeps already here, i guess... but if we could over time accumulate emails of other past or current-occasional members it might be a good way to keep the community rolling in the long run, and another avenue for story telling.
That would be cool. The issue is getting the emails. Do we have contact with people through TapTalk? Could send out a mass message there

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Agreed we need to get our lost members to return and play with us. We really won't get new members unless we have good activity.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
It also might just be that we are going to be a small core group of people who roleplay together. With the exception of starwarsrp.net most star wars roleplaying sites are very small.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
That would be cool. The issue is getting the emails. Do we have contact with people through TapTalk? Could send out a mass message there
After the change to Tapatalk most people never bother to activate their migrated accounts. I've sent bulk emails though the system before to no avail.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
It also might just be that we are going to be a small core group of people who roleplay together. With the exception of starwarsrp.net most star wars roleplaying sites are very small.
While we may never be huge again (or perhaps that time is coming again further on down the road) we can certainly do better.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
While we may never be huge again (or perhaps that time is coming again further on down the road) we can certainly do better.
I'm trying. I've done Google paid advertising. I've done the free advertising on the forum sites. I've even done paid Facebook advertising. It hasn't brought ONE member in. It's frustrating