The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Favorite News Reporting Agency

News Agencies

• AP

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • CNN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOX News

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • MBNBC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BBC

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • NPR

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
There are a lot of news agencies out there. Who is your go to? You can vote for two of them.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It has its faults for sure, particularly in its political broadcasting, but it's the BBC for me.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
NPR is my favorite, though CNN is probably my 'most often consumed,' right now. When there isn't a pandemic on and I'm working everyday, NPR on the radio is my primary source.. But I also still buy my small town local newspaper which gets most of its non-local news from the AP.

All that said, I gravitate toward "news reporting" over the various 'opinion" shows that most news providers also carry.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Fox...

Ahem... so, how's everyone doing? :D

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
All of the above. Then I cross compare the correlating facts that are presented to avoid building cognitive bias as best as I can.

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
All of the above. Then I cross compare the correlating facts that are presented to avoid building cognitive bias as best as I can.
Probably the best choice, but its funny and creepy that some of them seem to duplicate themselves like its not written in studio, but sent to them. Let me give an example:

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
I saw the one about the sinclair group a few years back. Gives off some creep vibes, eh? Independent journalists are also a source of news for me, but they also tend to have a bias they spin.

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I saw the one about the sinclair group a few years back. Gives off some creep vibes, eh? Independent journalists are also a source of news for me, but they also tend to have a bias they spin.
There really isn't any non-bias journalism these days; they pretty much pick a side.

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Personally I think the Naboo Times is a great news agency. Such media brilliance, their financial supporters must be geniuses

Perry D. White

Holly's Bossman
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Personally I think the Naboo Times is a great news agency. Such media brilliance, their financial supporters must be geniuses
Ugh, the Naboo Times are hornswogglers that need to get their facts straightened out. Don't get me wrong though, it's better than the Galactic Inquirer.

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Ugh, the Naboo Times are hornswogglers that need to get their facts straightened out. Don't get me wrong though, it's better than the Galactic Inquirer.
How much to have Holly Starstorm to do an expóse on me?

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Miss Starstorm is currently on leave at the moment, but not to worry. We will get back with you soon.
leave? We’ll see she wouldn’t have left if she’d spent some time with me!

professionally speaking of course

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
I can see that by your interactions. You're fast on your feet, Mr Royce. :)