The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Private Frustrated and Flirting (Lucas Dantes) Rated M

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
Pulling his finger free for a moment to apply my spit before he returned to go deeper opening up Lukas more with each movement. As Lukas began to strike himself getting harder Marck smiled into the kiss as he added a second finger feeling Lukas's body responding to his efforts and the pleasure rather than any discomfort.

Breaking the kiss for a moment and getting off Lukas, Marck went to his robes and pulled out a small container of mineral cream. While it wasn't proper lube, it would work for what Marck had in mind. Applying some to his fingers, Marck got between Lukas's legs and reinserted his fingers back into Lukas's body. Crawling on top of Lukas again he started to kiss the other man while continuing to move his fingers slowly in and out.

Removing his fingers and lifting Lukas's legs up, Marckmkissed along Lukas's jaw and up to his ear. "Are you ready?" Marck whispered as his hard cock teased as the entrance his finger had just left behind.

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Lukas hissed at the second finger, but rocked his hips all the same.

He moaned loudly into the kiss, returning it passionately as his heart pounded with the pleasure of what Marck was doing to him. When he withdrew his fingers, Lukas heard himself whimper with need, surprising himself with that.

Panting wantonly, the younger man gasped out, "F-f-fuck me... please..."

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
Marck groaned at Lukas's words, wanting nothing more than to give into his passionate demand, to sink into him all the way in one thrust, but he held back. Marck continued to kiss Lukas, while softly stabbing his cock at Lukas's hole, teasing him, and coating him with pre-cum. He wanted him wild with passion before he did anything.

Moving his lips away from the kiss Marck made his way to Lukas's neck, kissing and biting gently as his thrust his cock a little further forward. Finding a rhythm to match Lukas's movements until finally pushing forward causing the head to slip in his body.

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Lukas cried out, pain and pleasure mixed. He grabbed onto Marck's strong forearms, squeezing.

"Gods, yes!" he shouted, arching beneath him.

It had been awhile, and definitely forever since he'd been with someone so attentive who took his time. Lukas' blood was boiling with pleasure, being with Marck...

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
Slowly sinking further and further into the other man's body, Marck groaned and shoock as he did his best to control his movements. It was taking everything he had within himself to not thrust forward, to not abandon his control and take Lukas fully. He wanted him to enjoy it as much as he was, wanted him to be filled with excitement.

Once he was fully inside Lukas, Marck couldn't hold back any longer. Gripping his hips Marck pulled back until just the head remained inside then slowly reentered. It only took a moment for him to find a steady rythem, slow enough to make things last longer, but with enough force they both would build together.

"Fuck," Marck groaned picking up speed, "you are so sexy."

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Lukas groaned hotly, staring up at Marck as he owned him.

"Unf, you too, man..." he moaned. "That cock of yours! Damn!"

He shuddered under Marck's expert thrusts, his whole body on fire. Lukas reached down to stroke himself to Marck's pace, crying out again.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
Marck started picking up speed, losing himself in the feeling of being inside Lukas. It had been a long time since he felt so connected with anyone, and Lukas brought out a wild side he often didn't show. Adjusting his position a little Marck started to hammer himself into Lukas's special spot, knowing how much pleasure it would bring him, hoping to have them both reach climax together.

Kissing Lukas again Marck started to do deep hard thrusts in his body. "So close" Marck gasped between kisses, hoping Lukas was as well.

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
The whisper between kisses unraveled the slender Coruscanti man. Lukas' squeezed his eyes shut as he spurted again, his cries echoing in the small ship.

Being slightly Force sensitive, the sensation of his release heightened his awareness, making him feel Marck deeper than the physical connection they had. That made Lukas cry out in both pleasure and surprise - having never felt that before - shuddering beneath him.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
Marck couldn't hold back any longer, with one last hard thrust he spent himself inside Lukas. While his body shuddered at the sheer force of his orgasm, his mind vibrated in the Force, amplifying and connecting them two men. In the moment he wasn't sure how the connection had been established as the Jedi hadn't released his mental blocks, later he woukd realize that Lukas must be Force Sensative, in the moment though he didn't care. He enjoyed the feeling of both their pleasure as it exploded and echoed between them.

While still shaking and buried deep inside Lukas he looked down at the other man with a look of awe. While he had previous sexual partners none had compared to Lukas, the connection they shared was amazing, and he looked forward to exploring all of it.

"That was..." Marck panted, trying to get his breathing under control even as he continued to move his hips slowly despite his exhaustion and the sensatives state of his manhood. "Just.... wow..."

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Again, Lukas couldn't find his coherent words to verbally respond. Instead, he lay there, panting and moaning. Instead, he reached up and stroked Marck's sweat slickened hair, gently and affectionately caressing his cheek.

"Unf..." was the best he could do to audibly agree.

Lukas closed his eyes again as his hand glided down Marck's neck, caressing his collarbone and shoulder, before turning to graze his knuckles gently down his bare chest.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
"I'll let you rest now," Marck said with a chuckle as he slowly pulled himself out of Lukas's body and lay down next to him. His own breathing still laboured and a smile on his face. "Well for now any, no promises later." Concentrating for a moment Marck brought his own body under control so he could focus more attention on Lukas. He hoped this wasn't going to be a one time thing, but just in case he wanted to take advantage of every moment.

Running his hand over Lukas chest Marck rolled to face the other man, watching him recover. He could sense the other man's remaining excitement, feel the continued rush of hormones, and a connection that had formed in the Force between them, Lukas was obviously Force sensative. With a sly grin forming on his lips Marck decided to test how Force sensative. Running his fingers over Lukas's nipple he sent a jolt of pure pleasure like an electric shock into him.

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Lukas groaned and chuckled softly at the possibility of more later. He closed his eyes, enjoying the closeness and the feel of Marck's hand as he resumed his explorations. It felt nice to be caressed like that.

He has a nice touch, Lukas thought. This is def the best thing to come of being on this sorry moon... even better than the sabacc win... unf.

But then, Marck went and shocked him somehow, making his eyes snap open as he cried out both in surprise and pleasure, and just the slightest twinge of pain for him. His whole body twitched, legs kicking and arms tensing. He rolled his head and stared at the Jedi.

"Did you just Force Lightning me?" he gasped.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
Marck couldn't help but giggle at the look on Lukas's face and his assertion that he had used Force lightning. But his little experiment had given him some insight into the other man. Lukas was Force sensative, had some knowledge of the Force, and could become a Jedi if he wanted.

"No of course not," Marck said still chuckling a little. "I would never do that to anyone, I just sent a wave of pleasure into the Force to see how Force sensative you are. I might have accidently excited a static charge between us in doing so though."

Marck brought himself under control and looked at Lukas with a little concern in his eyes. "I hope I didn't frighten or hurt you."

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Lukas listened, relaxing.

"Nah... it's cool. Just somethin' new..." he said with a half smile, his eyes heavy-lidded with pleasure. Then, he grinned wider, amused. "That how ya tell everybody around ya is Force sensitive? Go around zapping their nips a little?"

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
"Not generally the typical mythod," Marck smirked, looking at his companion, scanning his face silently examining every little detail. Lukas was beautiful, a little quirky, but defiantly his type, both in look and more importantly in personality. "You did however present me with an opportunity I didn't want to miss."

Placing a soft gentle kiss on Lukas's cheek Marck continued to enjoy the closeness, but he couldn't help but find his curiosity boiling to the surface again as he wanted to learn more about Lukas. "So tell me," Marck began trying to keep his voice casual and relaxed. "What are your plans for the next few days?"

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
The next few days? Uh oh, Lukas thought.

He closed his eyes and stretched, liking how Marck's hand moved over his skin, debating what to say. After all, this was his last night on Smuggler's Moon before continuing his search.

"Um... was gonna be halfway 'cross the galaxy, t' be honest," he murmured. "Lookin' for somebody, like I told ya..."

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
Marck took a half second to think before he responded, he had forgotten that Lukas was on the move, and had to use all his Jedi training to not show any emotions. He wanted to spend a lot more time with the other man, and maybe repeat the events in this bed a few more time in many different variations. He was tempted to ask if Lukas wanted help, after all a powerful Jedi Master might be useful in a man hunt, especially a telepathic one. He knew better though than to invite himself on anything Lukas was doing.

"Oh yeah," Marck said with a sly smile as he continued to rub Lukas's body, deciding to commit him to his memory. "Guess I will have to return to Naboo for the rest of my vacation." he replied with a neutral tone while still smiling. "But at least I have you until morning."

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Lukas shifted comfortably under Marck's touch.

"Guess Naboo's relaxing... but a little slow if ya ask me..." he drawled lazily. "But, with that bucket o' bolts ship ya fried... how you gonna get back to Naboo anyway?"

Obviously, he'd have to charter a flight home, Lukas knew. Or, another Jedi would have to bring him a ship. He was sure they had some system for such extreme cases of electrical disturbances and self-destructing vessels. But, Lukas was deliberately fishing for the opportunity to give Marck a lift to Naboo.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
The Jedi Order
Force User
Yes
"Yeah, I guess Naboo can be relaxing most of the time," Marck said with a little sigh, both a happy one to be in Lukas's arms, and a little mournful to be talking about Naboo. He had after all been taking a break from everything back on Naboo, he just needed a bit of a recharge, and wasn't looking forward to going back so soon. "I guess I will have to take public transport back..." Marck started before pausing.

Looking over at Lukas he got a sly grin, he got an idea. "Well that is unless you happen to be going in that general direction that is..." Marck said hoping it was a welcome invation of Lukas's plans instead of a unwelcome one.

Lukas Dantes

Troublemaker
Sub-Account
Rank
Trainee
Faction
Independent
Force User
Yes
Lukas grinned, watching Marck's face as he worked through the situation to come to the same solution that he was thinking of.

"Naboo could be on my route," Lukas allowed playfully. "I mean, doubt my quarry is hidin' out there, but wouldn't hurt to check..."

He chuckled and rolled onto his side, half-sprawling and covering Marck's body with his own. Lukas' eyes flashed with mirth and desire as he gazed down at him. He tilted his head down, licking a nipple.

"If ya want..."