The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Greetings all!

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It’s been a long time guys. Not sure who remembers me. I was a member a long time ago.

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Yeah, how you doing?
Same stuff different day. Been busy with work, a fiancée three kids, working on writing a couple novels or at least attempting to. I figured I’d been gone long enough that I wanted to make sure people hadn’t forgotten me haha

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Glad to see the lights are still on. Figured it was time to come back
New location. New management. If you happen to have any contact with / know how to reach anybody else from the old days be sure to let them know we're here.

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Will do. Think I’m gonna reprise my role as. The Jedi hermit on a strange planet lol. Unless something interesting drags me into the main world.
What’s our stance on the Gray Jedi? Hans always been a bit of a loose canon Master so I’m considering with all the years he’s been hermit of giving him experiences on both sides

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Han! Welcome back man!

Grey Jedi are fine, Mak is playing a Rogue Master that sorta works with the order.

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Hey Marck!! Ltns. Be on the look out for a like 60 year old Gray Master lol (Han was in his 40’s when I started back in 2001 so if I adapt time based linearly lol

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
-_- Ugh...great, more Jedi

Well, I guess more material for that next edition of the Naboo Times :p
Han spent most of his life as a Jedi but also learned the Dark side. He’s old, cranky and unpredictable. You may not hate him as much as you think

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Han, old buddy, it's been too long.
Indeed it has. Last time I was active Han had done some pretty sketchy shit, married a sixth witch who he was supposed to be taking prisoner and hiding out on a deserted planet raising his family lol but that was almost 10 years ago I think maybe more so he’s developed both the light and dark side aspects and is a cranky old dude lol

how have you been?

Kamon Vondiranach

Rogue Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Well, mostly how you threatened to kill me after the whole Alana/Sedriss thing.

But also just me wondering where you were.