The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Greetings all!

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Hahah... oh god, Alana.... I wonder what my dear sister is up to these days... all is forgiven lol. Until she tells me it isn’t ;)

Kamon Vondiranach

Rogue Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I never got to see her again after that so there is nothing to forgive, lol.

Besides, it all happened to lead me to Sparkler anyway.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Welcome Han. You must be class of 2000 as well? No later than 2001 surely? It's been a loooooong time.

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
i showed up in November 2000, and actually registered the name Han Skywalker in March 2001
Hey Dan... can you do me a favor I haven’t figured out how...
can you grab the text from my signature line and put it under my name in the custom title area like Kamons?

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Welcome back everyone!

Hey Dan... can you do me a favor I haven’t figured out how...
can you grab the text from my signature line and put it under my name in the custom title area like Kamons?
It only allows obe line of text not three like the old TGC. But you can set it yourself without asking staff to change it.

Click on your avatar at the top of the page, select Account Details, and you should see the custom title line where you can set the text and below the color.

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
im seeing multiple people with more than one line, but it looks like it may allow that with commas and wrap around text

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
I remember you. :) You used to visit The Circle of Healers (Rianna Organa's board) among other forums.

Great to see you around again.