The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Hello, darlings!

Lord Ignus

Sith Lord
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
I've come to, how shall I put this? Oh yes, make the galaxy a better place through the offering of peace and prosperity, provided all submit to my rule.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I've come to, how shall I put this? Oh yes, make the galaxy a better place through the offering of peace and prosperity, provided all submit to my rule.
but what if we wanna be free?

Lord Ignus

Sith Lord
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
Freedom is chaos. Chaos is a lack of order. A lack of order breeds more wars. More wars breed more death. More death means less freedom.

By desiring freedom, you create less of it.

Kassey Daklin

The Fair Jewel of TGC
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Hey there!! Sorry, I like a side of chaos with my galaxy!

But I hope we meet soon!

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Peace isn’t profitable, I think you’re looking for la la land, it’s over there, third star on the right and on till night, not to be confused with second star on the right and on till morning.

Lord Ignus

Sith Lord
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
Of course peace is profitable. How do you think peace is maintained?

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Hello new Sithy! Don't take this the wrong way but I hope you have fun while not achieving your objectives. :)

Lord Ignus

Sith Lord
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
I'm willing to bet that I could convince you to the wisdom of my beliefs, Master Jedi. You wouldn't be the first Jedi to see the truth.