The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Hi

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Witch of Dathomir
They've been desperate for members ever since after losing their emperor.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Yea... like what idiot systems still swallow their bull?

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
They've been desperate for members ever since after losing their emperor.
I agree with her, they are pretty desperate for anyone to join there club. However that doesn't negate your value, I'm sure that school will help you become a valuable part of Galactic society.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
I beg to differ, Mr Vallen. :(
Imperial schools are bias toward one species and that is human. All other intelligent life forms are thought to be exploited and enslaved...made to only serve the Empire.
So no. I don't believe a jedi, a master of all things shouldn't be persuading a bright young man toward an Imperial academy. 🤨

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
I didn't say anything about an Imperial academy... I actually discouraged his interest in the Imperials... I said school there are MANY more schools and places of learning than Imps...

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Oh, Ok..

I may have gotten confused as the only one that had suggested recruiting was Mr Sanis and I thought you were meaning his Imperial Academy.
Ventress on the other hand is a witch and all witches as we well know just kidnap children for some reason or other. Then again, one must wonder as to why they always seem to be stirring some huge-ass cauldrons all the time. What is it that they are cooking?..?? :confused:

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Witch of Dathomir
Ventress on the other hand is a witch and all witches as we well know just kidnap children for some reason or other. Then again, one must wonder as to why they always seem to be stirring some huge-ass cauldrons all the time. What is it that they are cooking?..?? :confused:
Dinner. We have lots of mouths to feed Miss DeVoe.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
Maybe that is why galactic populations are declining...

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Lol...I'll have to call you out on that, Mr Vallen. :oops:
With the First Order following the Empire's tactical agenda in constructing and actually deploying super weapons upon millions of galactic citizens; I don't think the witches as a whole could even register a fraction of the population's loss due to their unique acquired taste of chicken, er children stew. :p

Still, their practice of eating children, any species of children (excluding gungan tadpoles of course, as it's an accepted delicacy throughout most of high society), must be curbed. I mean...like to they even wash the children before they cook them?..?? :confused:

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Witch of Dathomir
Who said anything about cooking children? Most food we eat is what we hunt and veggies. The Majority of the children we use are for slave labor. A small portion get selected to join the coven and learn magicks.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
That doesn't sound so bad.
I mean, I didn't know that you witches have the children get a head start on learning job skills and all. That's like something grammar schools don't even touch upon. Like, when the children reach middle school and up they are already spoiled and don't want to do even simple chores. Shoot, like why do the majority of the galaxy pamper the little rug rats and not do what witches do, and get them working? And it's not like there is no incentives for them to pick up on labor skills. From what I understand, if they are disciplined and do their assigned jobs well, you witches teach them magic tricks.

Heh... and all this time, I was under the impression witches were bad. See...that's what's wrong with the media and their fake news. Witches are not at all what they say they are.
Thank you for enlightening me on this little know facts about witches, Adira. :D

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
Oh I wouldn't blame the Witches for all galactic population declines. But it would definitely be a part of the problem. Slavery is illegal in the Republic but that doesn't extend beyond their sphere of influence. We do need to end the practice especial for children.

Oh a side note... We totally jumped the gun on the eating of children thought...

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Yea...about that.
I have to blame the Lefts as they were the ones to pump out such bizarre fake news concerning the good intentional witches. :)

Which brings me to the so called children slave trade. Yep...if everything else reported was fake, so should that...no? :confused:

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
I no longer have any idea what is going on...

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
I'm talking about the so called children slave trade the holo-networks have reported on witches.
I'm pointing out that they have been misleading us with other folk lore concerning witches, (with their fake news) that the children slave trade must also be fake news.
Anywho, the Leftist remark is in reference that the Lefts (the siths of the galaxy) whom seem to have the majority of the holo-networks under their influence. :)

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
I'm talking about the so called children slave trade the holo-networks have reported on witches.
I'm pointing out that they have been misleading us with other folk lore concerning witches, (with their fake news) that the children slave trade must also be fake news.
Anywho, the Leftist remark is in reference that the Lefts (the siths of the galaxy) whom seem to have the majority of the holo-networks under their influence. :)
*nods gead as she explains*
Ok I got ya. I wasn't aware of the overwhelming Sith Influence in the media, I mean some of it yeah but not all.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
True true...not all the lost/found puppy news, no. :)