The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

HI

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Master Organa! :D
Say, I have an idea. Well, it's actually your original idea really. And..and maybe Master Vallen's when she were a healer also, at one time...a long, long time ago. Hmm, she and you haven't aged a bit. YAY!! :D

Oh right, the idea. Ok... now where was my train of thoughts going with that...

Oh yes; how about resurrecting The Circle of Healers again? I could bring Ayda Elisantra here as an intern again and we can, you know; heal people. Yes? :D

Spark Vallen

Caffeinated Corellian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Spark could get lost in her own house; what is this "familiar territory" you speak of? ;)

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Lol...as I recall, Sparky, Kassandra, Bethany and a few others were at The Circle of Healers. And before that it were called Solitude.
What has become of your brain cells, girls? You all have to lay off the Whryens reserve. :p

Ayda Elisantra

Haha....My writer has been around since 2001, Master Vallen. I could not forget you.
At one time, you, Kassandra and I used to Administrate The Rebel Alliance. Of course I were in another alt. ;)

Anyway, this is one of Marina's alts. The medical intern from CoH. Although I created her after you left. Reason you don't recognize her. :)

Kamon Vondiranach

Rogue Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I think I remember her when I was playing Adaris Nadun.

Oh, and hi, Marina.

Ayda Elisantra

I think I remember her when I was playing Adaris Nadun.

Oh, and hi, Marina.

I remember you, Prince Vondiranack.
Before The Circle of Healers, you wrote on The Oaken Dawn. At the time, you had the Red Eye Armada. TOD is where I first created this character.
Then you were on Master Atonai's board the Jedi Academy, which later changed it's name to-...to- oh shoot, It escapes me at the moment. It was Legend's of Destiny, I think. :)

Kamon Vondiranach

Rogue Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Legends of Destiny is correct. :)

Kiel Tremor has been sorta around on Chaos. I should poke him to come over here. Oaken Dawn was one of my favorite sites.