The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Ideas for advertisements

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
Where are some good places to advertise? Let’s get a list going.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Jedi
Force User
Yes
If we're considering paid advertising.... Facebook, Youtube (though you'll want a video), google..... there is often a fee, but of course the targeting is better.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
I think Facebook might be a good place to try because there are a lot of groups geared towards roleplaying.

Would you wanna make a video for YouTube or do you think that’s not the right way to go about it?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Jedi
Force User
Yes
I think Facebook might be a good place to try because there are a lot of groups geared towards roleplaying.

Would you wanna make a video for YouTube or do you think that’s not the right way to go about it?
I'm already planning to do some YouTube stuff, using my limited abilities, combined with whatever the members might send my way. But if there is somebody more capable among us I'll gladly yeild to them.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
I'm already planning to do some YouTube stuff, using my limited abilities, combined with whatever the members might send my way. But if there is somebody more capable among us I'll gladly yeild to them.
I think you can do it. I wonder how to animate YouTube videos? Like with cartoons? We could make a funny Gungan cartoon

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
Bump. Come
On guys this is the health of our entire community

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Primary Account
Rank
Elite
Faction
Republic
Force User
No
Not at all savvy with graphics. All my siggies have been made for me.
The only skill I can offer is IC banter outside role-playing and commitments to stories that I am in.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
Not at all savvy with graphics. All my siggies have been made for me.
The only skill I can offer is IC banter outside role-playing and commitments to stories that I am in.
don’t sell yourself short! You are a welcoming member and very friendly. I know when I joined other communities you really helped me feel wanted and valued. I think that will be a huge asset to any new people coming aboard.

Marina deVoe

Primary Account
Rank
Elite
Faction
Republic
Force User
No
Gasp!
Oh, you are a wicked little droid, you are.
Now you got me wondering who your alts are.

I'll have to bring my IC droid now on over here to TGC also, and have it interrogate/negotiate in extracting that info from your database.

Wicked..wicked little droid you...grrrr... :mad:

Marina deVoe

Primary Account
Rank
Elite
Faction
Republic
Force User
No
Gah! :mad:
I would have rather have found the innovative means to wrench it out of your droid. :rolleyes:
I'm still gona bring my droid on over here, so don't think you're getting off easy. :p

Ha!... :D

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
I'm willing to take a crack at it, though my skills are limited. What are you looking for?
Probably something simple, maybe a voice over talking about the freedom or history here while pictures of the actual board are shown. Is that possible?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Jedi
Force User
Yes
Planning stage. Everyone feel free to contribute.....

So far we have:
-voice over
-screen shots of board

Any dialog suggestions? Let's hammer out some lines...

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
“The Gungan Council is a Star Wars themed play by post roleplaying and socks shin community. It was established in 1999 and has a rich history. “

or something

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
>_> yes ... but let’s change it to discussion since we don’t speak iPhone auto fill lol

Last edited: