The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Jedi

Kinu Oja

Master Historian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I saw we did not have a thread here for the Jedi, so I figured we should have one so maybe then we can all stay in touch with each other.

Let's use this to plan some threads and keep track of some of our ranks. I know people can join at any character rank but when someone who wants to be a padawan joins they're going to need a place to find a master for themselves.

Last edited:

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It may be in reference to the New Jedi Order formed by Luke after the purges that came later

Hawk Hinata

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I assumed it was in reference to the new start we're having here.

As for new members looking for a master, perhaps a sticky topic clearly labelled in this section where they can request one? I think we'd need @Marck Vallen to do something like that though.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
The New Jedi Order was a combination of reference to the timeline that we agreed on, and the rebirth of the Jedi on TGC 2.0

Kinu Oja

Master Historian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
That's fine, I meant no offense by it.

Kinu Oja

Master Historian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
So I have a thread in mind about searching for the Lost Knowledge of the Star Temples and Infinity Gates invented by the Kwa.