The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Looking for Allies/Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramal Cloud

Rank
Apprentice
Force User
Yes
Faction
So, I'm going to have Ramal have Amnesia and need people that knew him before help him out. So, if there is anyone out there who would like to rp let me know here so I can figure out how I would like it to go.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
You could also make new enemies and alliances too

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Open threads are really good at this stage!

K

Katarine Ryiah

Hi Ramal!

I'd jump in but I dont know if I'm bringing this character to "life" here. I registered her account but that was more for nostalgia. If I figure out what to do with her though we can for sure do something!

Koga

Lady Incendia - Sith Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Hey Ramal, I know I’m a Sith but I am always down to write with new people and further character development. Let me know if you ever want to write together.

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Hey Ramal, I know I’m a Sith but I am always down to write with new people and further character development. Let me know if you ever want to write together.
You just want to eat his babies

R

Ronin Wendigo

How could you possibly say that about anyone’s beautiful, adorable, sweet, innocent, delectable children?

lol....well maybe but then again them kids are hairball central. And oh hey there Ramal....

K

Katarine Ryiah

I may be close to officially bringing Kat in. Threw her in a few stories to see how it goes.

Ramal Cloud

Rank
Apprentice
Force User
Yes
Faction
You do look quite young... Tell me, are you in good health? How is your heart?
YOu and Zetsumi must get along well. And, if you're wondering Zetsumi is Cloud's twin brother who's a sith.

Status
Not open for further replies.