The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Mission #10

Darth Mayhem

Sith Knight
Sub-Account
Rank
Knight
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
I'm going to create an open thread for Mission #10 from the Mission Board thread...

Mission #10
A relief mission is organized to bring medical supplies to a planet in desperate need. When forces land however they realize there is an ambush waiting for them. A chaotic battle ensues where the the group has to stop bandits from stealing the supplies that others desperately need.

I'm setting it on Ryloth and the premise will be that I have conquered a small Twi'lek village and forced them to send an urgent distress call to the Jedi following a volcano eruption, but there may be a few surprises when they arrive. It'll be open for criminals/pirates as well who, as per the M.O, may sense an opportunity to seize the valuable bacta, medical supplies, support vessels etc, in the melee that ensues.

Darth Mayhem

Sith Knight
Sub-Account
Rank
Knight
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
I could edit the opening post to pitch it as a plan we're hatching together?

Coillte Spiorad

Sith Druid
Sub-Account
Rank
Apprentice
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
Nah I liked yours, although I’ll have us know if each other just to have things smoother if that works for you?

Darth Mayhem

Sith Knight
Sub-Account
Rank
Knight
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
I'll fit around whatever you post. Looking forward to it. It's been a long time!

Coillte Spiorad

Sith Druid
Sub-Account
Rank
Apprentice
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
For some reason it keeps logging as my other account which is odd. But either way I am very excited :)