The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Motorsports on TGC

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Nascar racing returns tomorrow! I've been dying to watch any of my favorite top series's.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Looks like F1 is set for a 5th July return in Austria, followed by a second race at the same circuit a week later. They then plan to do two races in England but need to figure a work around the incoming 14 day quarantine laws.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
First Race back took place Sunday afternoon. It was weird not to have the normal party atmosphere, and after so many weeks off the track to do it without any practice or qualifying... these were the very first laps these guys have run since the the lock down. But it was great to have a new event to watch, and the'll be doing it again on Wed due to the condensed schedule now in place.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Mid week racing in Nascar in order to make up some races. Its cool to have a race to watch on a Wed.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
4 days in a row of Nascar racing across 3 series (Cup, Xfinity, Trucks.) I'm in heaven!

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Nascar and Indycar racing on the same weekend at Indianapolis for the first time! woohoo!