The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

My dissertation is killing me

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
*bangs head against wall*

How are you all?

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
What is the subject of your dissertation? Just out of curiosity. Or is it one of those if I told you I'd have to kill you things?
Right now it’s in the phase where I write a bunch of proposals and then we narrow it down. By we I mean my committee does lol. But right now it’s about a form of weight teasing called “fat talk” and how doctors handle communicating obesity concerns to patients.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Right now it’s in the phase where I write a bunch of proposals and then we narrow it down. By we I mean my committee does lol. But right now it’s about a form of weight teasing called “fat talk” and how doctors handle communicating obesity concerns to patients.
Get them to play Moto Moto from Madagascar 2 saying "Yo hoooge".

Maize Wayne

Unorthodox Sith
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
*pops in to stab the dissertation proposals, and fades back into the darkness*

Toraxus

Darth Arakni
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Eh, just write a Star Wars book.