The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Announcement New Plan - No Moving

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Hello all,

I found out that if I agree to move to a “pay by use” support plan I do not have to re-register our software. This means I only pay for hosting which isn’t too bad. It’s 10 bucks a month and between all of us I think we can afford that. Plus there are free (less speedy and reliable) services if we hit a jam.

so if something breaks we may have to pony up for a fix but until then we forgo costs. Like not having auto insurance.

This means we are staying here.

sorry for the confusion. I did not know this was an option. They don’t advertise it because they want your money. I spent 2 hours on hold to find this.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I’m seriously so sorry about this guys. They do not tell you this is an option

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I had to call to get them to not auto charge my credit card for renewal and only when you try to cancel do they tell you this option. I’m seriously so so so sorry.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm really glad we aren't moving! My head hurts though from all the work I put into the move though... Still YAY! We are staying!

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
We should pay Marck double his salary

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
That's good to know little droid, as I saw the link on the main page yesterday and sent something over under Sunspire. :)

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
If nothing else it's nice to know we've a contingency in place if ever this place got too expensive or too Taptalk-ish.