The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Open On the Razor's Edge [Closed] [Incomplete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarraka Jungreel

After the spider droids had ripped through most of the Black Sun, the surviving thugs began to pull back as far as they could leaving the droids to continue to rip apart anything they found that approached the research base. They also began to break apart or melt down any usable materials they could find and dragged them back to the massive pyramid below the surface into the same openings that had allowed the spiders out in the first place. Within a short time they had pulled everything the Black Sun had brought them along with a large portion of the research facility outside the crack in the pyramid.

"Hello?" James called out cautiously as he moved to the edge of the crack he and Cammie had used to escape the Black Sun and enter the Tho Yor, "Is anyone out there?"

As he slowly looked around the corner he caught sight of one of the men that had been apart of the research team. "Andy?" he called out as he squeezed himself free of the Tho Yor upon seeing the other man. "Are you ok? You made it! How did you escape the Black Sun?"

Andulf Terran

House Terran of Alderaan
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
New Republic
It was then when seem with the throbbing pain from his head wound and the still hazy vision Andy or better yet Andulf. Was feel a bit lost as much alone now that with his mind racing with the thought perhaps....When all of a sudden a voice called out to answer just as he then at the same time came asking. To which he then thought still wrack with pain from his ordeal replied back.

" Wh...who...there...I ..... ?"

To which it takes him a moment to catch his train of thought and replied.

"James.....oh thank the stars...well sort of....head feel like hell and sorry guess my nogging took quite a hit ....eyes a bit fuzzy and all....and well don't bloody know really how but... all I can remember working then... next thing I know all hell broke loose...tried to run away ..."

He then for a moment upon hearing James mentions the black sun that he felt a lump form in his throat as he swallows hard before continuing on.

"...the black sun? Here....?"

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Brody made his way from his ship dressed in what can only be described as a business suit. He walked in the direction that Iggy had last been, which just happened to be the facility. He carried with him what looked like a bulky suitcase that looked to be hand cuffed to him, though the cuffs looked rather odd.

Brody approached the compound rather cautiously before calling out.

“ ah Hello, anyone there? Hello?”

He tapped the side of what appeared to be wrap around sunglasses and the Inside of his lenses seemed to darken slightly.

“ look I know someone is there, I’m here to help”

S

Sarraka Jungreel

Kneeling down beside his colleague James pulled out a small med kit and applied a small bacta patch to the damage on Andy's head. The auto diagnostic system in the med kit didn't detect any major injuries but still recommended seeking medical attention as soon as possible. James ignored it though as the device always seemed to recommend that no matter the injury.

"Yes, they attacked out of nowhere." James said as he began looking around hoping there might have been others that survived. "Cammie and I thought we were all that were left and collapsed the tunnel trying to prevent them from reaching the project. When they started blasting out the tunnels Cammie managed to activate the defence system. I'm glad you were so close, the defense tore the Black Sun apart."

AsnJames was about to help Andy up her could hear Cammie calling out to them."Someone else had landed, I don't know who they are and they aren't transmitting the landing codes. Better get back in here!"

"Can you move?" James asked Andy hoping they could get to safety before Cammie released a new defence system on whoever had came to the research base.

Andulf Terran

House Terran of Alderaan
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
New Republic
It was at that time that with the throbbing pain from his head slowly subsiding with James as far he could recall replied. Patched it up with a small bacta pack filled him in with somewhat had occurred along with the fact that there was another other than them that made it...Cammie, he mentions in passing. Then let out a deep sigh he was about to reply when from the distance as his eyesight slowly became a tad clear. As his eyes perhaps slowly began to acclimate to the darkness that he replied as he held out a hand as was help back to his feet by James.

"Well, I guess just my dumb luck that...well for once. .."

Then his words cut short as a faint sliver of pain tore thru his barely heal leg but this time with James' help was able to right himself enough. That he doesn't fall back down and instead gives James a slight nod in response to his question about if he could move. As soon after he then slightly hobbling came to flank Cammie with James as he then notes a loos busted pipe nearby then grab hold of it. Swing it back to one side and hope it is enough to maybe least buy them two times to escape if what or who came next was neither friend or was a foe.

@Sarraka Jungreel @Brody Royce @Marck Vallen @Lukas Dantes

Status
Not open for further replies.