The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

OOC: Face/Off: Resurrection

Cesar Marzullo

Hailed One
Sub-Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
Roleplay Link: https://thegungancouncil.com/threads/face-off-resurrection-rogue-steiner-vs-cesar-marzullo.314/

So those of you that don't know prepare for a secret: I am Cesar Marzullo and Rogue Steiner and Iron Man... Well, maybe not Iron Man. I played Cesar Marzullo long before Rogue Steiner (probably a year) and developed a story of how two individuals (Cesar and Rogue) had the same look but genetics were completely different. Well, I lost that story many moons ago but Cesar and Rogue have always been enemies (duh, I'm a Marzullo!). Anyway, to the point:

Face/Off: Resurrection is re-attempt at Face/Off back during the Yuku-days. Rogue and Cesar have been gone from TGC for a long time and just want to kind of re-introduce them and get them to continue their fight and hate for each other.

Anyone is invited to join in. I would love to see more Marzullos join in if they want. Steiner, probably going to be Rogue and Rachel. Maybe I'll introduce another family member later. Just post in here if you want to join so I know you're interested and you can find a way to write yourself in.

F

Fiera Marzullo

I wouldn't mind joining, but I am about to be on a leave of absence for a few weeks. My posts would be very sporadic.

Cesar Marzullo

Hailed One
Sub-Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
Dear Cousin! I would love to play with the Great Fiera Marzullo once again! Probably the only Marzullo I kept up with IRL too!

And not to worry, I am also starting a new military school tomorrow so I might be the same. Please, do join!

Cesar Marzullo

Hailed One
Sub-Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
The plot has been established and I've opened "Face/Off" to anyone that would like to join. Link is at the top of this topic. Love to see many of you there!

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Sub-Account
Rank
Adept
Faction
Underworld
Force User
No
Roleplay Link: https://thegungancouncil.com/threads/face-off-resurrection-rogue-steiner-vs-cesar-marzullo.314/

So those of you that don't know prepare for a secret: I am Cesar Marzullo and Rogue Steiner and Iron Man... Well, maybe not Iron Man. I played Cesar Marzullo long before Rogue Steiner (probably a year) and developed a story of how two individuals (Cesar and Rogue) had the same look but genetics were completely different. Well, I lost that story many moons ago but Cesar and Rogue have always been enemies (duh, I'm a Marzullo!). Anyway, to the point:

Face/Off: Resurrection is re-attempt at Face/Off back during the Yuku-days. Rogue and Cesar have been gone from TGC for a long time and just want to kind of re-introduce them and get them to continue their fight and hate for each other.

Anyone is invited to join in. I would love to see more Marzullos join in if they want. Steiner, probably going to be Rogue and Rachel. Maybe I'll introduce another family member later. Just post in here if you want to join so I know you're interested and you can find a way to write yourself in.
There is only one Ironman