The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Path to Exegol: The Cursed Citadel (NJO/TSE)

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
I've been awaiting an opportunity to have my YT-2400 shuttle, Hyper Gunga, destroyed to make way for a new toy, so any Sith who fancies blowing it up in this thread is more than welcome. Though I should warn you that Danster has a significant attachment to it, so you may earn yourself a lifelong enemy in the process!
;)

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Don't mind @Koga or myself as we just have a civilized chit chat before a battle...

Hehehe...you guys are in for a surprise :p

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Don't mind @Koga or myself as we just have a civilized chit chat before a battle...

Hehehe...you guys are in for a surprise :p
Adira I loved your post, and I can't help but read everything in Angelina Jolie' s Maleficent voice which only adds to her whitchiness.

Hawk Hinata

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I fast forwarded the prep and departure stage, don't want to get bogged down in boring details.

Koga

Lady Incendia - Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
@Adira Ventress and I are probably going to go from spot to spot and just like battle bomb everyone with pranks and stuff. Just fair warning.

Hawk Hinata

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
@Rogue Steiner you should definitely bring that up with Hawk as he has been very much used to doing it all himself and needs to learn to rely on and trust the council members in their new positions.

Koga

Lady Incendia - Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
@Adira Ventress I think it’s time. Let’s make them scatter like rodents!

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Since Koga is on LOA for the time being, I will move ahead with my plans.

Note for all force-users: Adira shall not register on your senses as normal or a darksider, but something else and dangerous.

Darth Mayhem

Sith Knight
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Faction
The numbers seem a little skewed in favour of the Jedi. I might have to jump in...