The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Play with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ethan Wayne

Back in the old days, Ethan was a Sith Knight and tied into the whole Wayne family saga.

All these years later, I'm not quite feeling it for him to be a Sith right now. Mad, certainly, but not exactly a Sith.

So! I'd like to expand his horizons and have him interact with a variety of characters and get some new experiences. Anyone want to play with a lapsed Sithy? :devilish:

Lucien Malvern

-
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
I'm always up for some adventure. Lucien doesn't hold allegiance to neither order, so there shouldn't be any issues relating to that haha.

E

Ethan Wayne

Awesome - will do!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ronin Wendigo

Back in the old days, Ethan was a Sith Knight and tied into the whole Wayne family saga.

All these years later, I'm not quite feeling it for him to be a Sith right now. Mad, certainly, but not exactly a Sith.

So! I'd like to expand his horizons and have him interact with a variety of characters and get some new experiences. Anyone want to play with a lapsed Sithy? :devilish:
Well not exactly a sith myself thought had my share of being or having been of both side. Am up for rping with yah.

Status
Not open for further replies.