The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Rate Your Mood

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
From the pictures below, which ferret best matches your mood.
FB_IMG_1595253841582.jpg

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Think I'm going to say I am a 7 now.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Hoping for things to get blurry like a 6 just as soon as I crack open an double IPA. But usually 2.... dumbfounded by the world and wondering how the heck it got this way.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
2020 does seem hell bent on keeping the majority of us in a perpetual state of 2.....

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
2020 does seem hell bent on keeping the majority of us in a perpetual state of 2.....
For most of human history this year would be par for the course, or even a good year. But in our context the world is spinning off its axis.... That said, it has what I like to call 'tipping point potential.' Just a little nudge in the wrong direction and things could get monumentally bad in the modern world.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
For most of human history this year would be par for the course, or even a good year. But in our context the world is spinning off its axis.... That said, it has what I like to call 'tipping point potential.' Just a little nudge in the wrong direction and things could get monumentally bad in the modern world.
Completely agree, I can totally see things going either way at this point. They are going to either get much better for awhile again (inevitably the human race seems to enjoy pushing things back towards the bad) or like you said monumentally bad. Hoping for better but expecting the worst.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best. It's the most logical stance really.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
I don't know...don't like the current chart.
But I'm kinda feeling good...

That's mostly because someone is responding to these game threads.

That be you by the way. :p

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It's a ferret mood chart. As a proud ferret parent I love the chart! And it is surprising accurate for ferret moods :p :ROFLMAO:

Currently a #1

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hmm...lovable creatures. I had two at one point. Made them interconnecting fun tunnels out of 4 inch PVC fittings. Jittery little things...cute.

Anywho...can't get into ferret character so I'll just stick to zany.

I feel like a slug today. This of course follows a 4 day weekend. Yep..sluggish.

Hmm...wonder if there is a slug/snail chart too...hmm..