The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Reclamation of Dromund Kaas (TJC/TSC)

Ramiel Daniels

Archduke Dantella IV
Sub-Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
Hi All,

I was speaking with @Marck Vallen and we discussed an idea of a Jedi Attack on Dromund Kaas in this thread. I thought it would be an awesome idea. The link to the thread is here. This will be the official OOC so if anyone has questions or needs clarity please feel free to work with each other in this thread or by another means. Please be sure to @ me if you need me :)

I will change the topic to include TJC in the title tomorrow. The thread will officially be open to Jedi tomorrow (02-13-20 at 7:00pm EST).

If anything is unclear please let me know.

Thanks and <3 to all!
Ram

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Jedi
Force User
Yes
I'm in, it might be a fitting thread to lose my YT-2400 that Danster has had for decades.

Ramiel Daniels

Archduke Dantella IV
Sub-Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Sith
Force User
Yes
@Danster Bokoto And steal a sith ship, get corrupted by the dark side and join us!?

If we only have a few Sith join I’ll give a rough estimate of current npc defenses for Dromund Kaas in my next reply since the planets ring is already being built. I don’t want to say “a fleet of four SSD appear to defend the planet in a surprise trap.” for example.