The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Rumors of my death have been quite accurate...

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
I got better.

I knew TGC would still be trucking. Anyone remember me? 🙃

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
We're like that thing that cannot be flushed....
Should I make a toilet joke here? I probably should. But I am not going to. I am going to subvert expectations and not make a toilet joke.

For real though, Ceel, I am happy you are still at this. You have my respect.

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sadly, the big bad gungan isn't in charge no more. The current lead, Kat, is dealing with RL stuff right now and has @Marck Vallen watching over things.

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
Sadly, the big bad gungan isn't in charge no more. The current lead, Kat, is dealing with RL stuff right now and has @Marck Vallen watching over things.
You guys gave the keys to Kitkat? Thats like giving me the nuclear launch codes...meaning a very respectable and measured decision.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
KITKAT! Since your in charge can I get a Deathstar? Just a little one? Or do I need to ask @Marck Vallen? I promised i will be responsable. I will feed it every day, take it on walks and change it's litter every morning.
you said you would take care of the last one ... and we still haven’t found it .. soooo

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Yes and no.
Ok, vaguely. The name, the ava.... it kinda comes together. But hey, I suck at jigsaw puzzles, so..... Welcome back, I guess. :)