The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Rumors of my death have been quite accurate...

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
Chimichanga? Rosebud? Shenanigans? wait...shenanigans might get me pistol whipped. Spiderman with guns? People used to ask why my avatar was Spider-Man with guns.

Wait...wait I got it: Cheesecake?

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Honestly have to say those are good trigger words.
Love the Rosebud as that turned out to be something else entirely what everyone was looking for..lol

Yea, I think I remember seeing you. You were the only character using that playby. Reading your posts I can remember that you kept IC well. Much respect for you.

Ahh... maybe I saw an opportunity to walk away from TGC then, seeing a good IC writer had stepped in. I think I left soon after and went on a sabbatical... didn't write for awhile.
But the bug hit..it always hits and draws me back like a fly on-....er, like a bear to honey. Yes. :)

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Welcome back, join the queue to the left so you can pay homage to me when it’s your turn. I know, I know you’re swooning on the inside. It’s okay to show your emotional appreciation for me. Everyone understands that it’s hard to keep composed when in the company of Brody Royce

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Eh?
Wha...
You say something?

Is he talking to me?..?? :confused:

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hey Marck... :giggle:

Uhm...so... so you have had lunch already?..?? :)

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Oh... :( ...cool.

Uhm... I don't know... :rolleyes:uhm...would you like to, you know...gulp...have lunch together sometime? :)

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Shoot...it's like almost 8 Pm now. :( I was working late today.
Would it be too late for you... to like maybe get some coffee or something? :)