The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Scheduled "Live" Role Plays

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Although I haven't been role playing myself, it occurred to me that this weird time where most of the world is quarantined would be a perfect opportunity to do some scheduled "live" open role-plays. In the old days that usually meant Friday or Saturday night speed role plays, but here in Covidland it cold mean anything you choose. The video gamers doing it in this decade with live streaming software, cameras and microphones think they invented it, but we did it decades ago with a simple message board and chatroom. Might be something worth looking into... and even improving on early in this new era of TGC.

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
This might be something to get into :D Reminds me of my text-by-post tabletop games on Roll20 haha

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I remember these, they were fun! Depending on the time I might be able to participate.

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Before ezBoard, before the Council, I played on DalNet IRC at #StarWars. We played West End Games d6 text based. It was SOOOOO fun.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I just got a job so no idea my schedule yet