The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Signature Requests

Cade Vallen

Jedi Knight / Troublemaker
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Faction
Is anyone still doing signatures? I would like one if possible please.

Character Name: Cade Vallen
Playby/Avatar Used: Connor Jessup
Faction: The Jedi Council

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Yes, we are still offering our services. Be in mind of patience with us as we do this in our spare time.

Koga

Lady Incendia - Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Cade copy.jpg
@Cade Vallen
Here you are lovely <3 I Hope you like it. I'm a bit rusty at it so let me know if I need to change anything.
EDIT: Resize Complete

Last edited:

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
Template: Dunai Gurira as she is in Black Panther. Her lightsaber is red with a black core.
Character Name: Thelle Tamme
Playby/Avatar Used: Dunai Gurira
Faction: Sith Eternal
Quote: "The fates have had the wisdom to send me as your final solution. I will make your elimination quick, Jedi. After all... We were once kin." but feel dree to shorten it :D

Ronin Wendigo

Guardians of Cerberus
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Template: Dunai Gurira as she is in Black Panther. Her lightsaber is red with a black core.
Character Name: Thelle Tamme
Playby/Avatar Used: Dunai Gurira
Faction: Sith Eternal
Quote: "The fates have had the wisdom to send me as your final solution. I will make your elimination quick, Jedi. After all... We were once kin." but feel dree to shorten it :D
Well, guess will give this a shot by start small with an avi and work way up .... *blame stay at home boredom* :p

PNG 2.png

img.png