The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Signature Requests

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Resized Hawk's as it was a little to big:
Hawk_sig(small)animated.gif

Mak Manto

Rogue Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I apologize:
  • Have the border gone.
  • Mak's image is too blurry and a little big. Perhaps smaller, and without the blurry background of the planet.
  • It feels crowded with the writing. I was thinking of having the quote at the bottom of the image, and with the font for the writing in gold.
@Marck Vallen

Toraxus

Darth Arakni
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Template: I'd like there to be a web in it for sure, perhaps spinning or gif-y in some way. If possible, I'd also like to showcase he has six arms. If you will put lightsabers then not all of them are the traditional red sith color, I'd like two to be Jedi color(purple/yellow), one is dual sided however you can put six regular lightsabers if need be, and you can use your own discretion as to which arms they are in. Also he wears a saber gauntlet/emitter that would come out similar to wolverines claws. No rank, or faction necessary.
Character Name: Toraxus
Playby/Avatar Used: Admiral Trench from The Clone Wars Cartoon prior to being partly robotic. I'd welcome another cooler looking spidery humanoid if you can find one.
Faction: N/A
Quote: Get caught in my web, I enjoy my prey.

I know I'm making a lot of requests but I'd also like a less blurry copy of the same or a similar avatar to what I'm using. Everything is appreciated and anything that can't be accomplished is understood. Thank you ahead of time. :)

Toraxus

Darth Arakni
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Thank you very much Adira and Marck.

How nice of you all to host them for us as well, seeing as how photobucket my old go to host has its hand out for money or your get a stamp on your photos.