The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Sith: Let’s Get It

Koga

Lady Incendia - Sith Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
I was going to post an attack thread for us, but I’d like to see who all we have present first and what team you’d like to be in (keep in mind I’d like someone for each team).

If we want to go after the Jedi, I think we’ll have to go after these planets or choose an unoccupied planet:
Illum
Kashykk

The council is planning to a massive Life Force Drain from the targeted planet. They intend to do this by way of a ritual which will consume a lot of power but need a lot of power to activate. The Sith intend to use this harnessed power to use Force Stasis on the Jedi home world, causing the entire world the freeze and everyone/everything on it. ThenWe will be able to either blow it up or kill everyone individually. Our job is to get to the planet and collect as many relics as we can to help power the ritual, killing as many Jedi as we can along the way.

We’ll be divided in to two teams. Team 1 will get the relics. Team 2 will need to cause the distraction (ie, blow something up, attack an orphanage, do whatever you can to keep the Jedi busy for team 1 to complete the mission). When Team 1 has completed their mission, both teams are to retreat from the planet so that the ritual can be completed.

What do you guys think? Feel free to critique.

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I have a thread up for potential targets to permanently acquire to form a working empire, but this would be a great start.

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Haruun Kal, where Thelle Tamme's grandmother - the leader of Ghosh Tamme - has agreed to support a Sith takeover of the planetary government to replace the Balawai with native rule. The entire native population is force-sensitive, poison resistant, and regularly produces warriors known to bond with some of the most dangerous creatures in the galaxy. It would be an excellent production center. The new planetary government, which would be under the Sith Eternal, would also be a major importer of high technology, and arms. The Archbishop of War is officially pushing for the Sith support of her grandmother's agenda.

There's also this as an option. In my head, the Tamme matriarch is an anti-Balawaj hardliner who wants to piece together a llanetary government composed of Karunnai - and likely Tamme allies.

I'd like to pursue this at some point haha

Koga

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Thelle: I love that idea as well and think we could definitely use that for a non-occupied planetary takeover.

I am counting on you guys to assist me with this stuff as I usually write short and don’t get tangled up in so much detail. As your faction leader, I will be doing my best to learn and grow to make this a great experience for everyone (but please be patient with me especially for WHEN I mess up lol).

@Ethan Wayne I Think it would make the most sense to have you in Team 2. I don’t care how you do it, just keep them occupied.

Thelle: Where would you like to be? Would it make the most sense to have the archbishop of war dictating the strategy of the diversion tactics or leading the team to retrieve the relics?

E

Ethan Wayne

Sounds good.

I tend to be a brief sort of writer too, so it's all good! ;)

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Thelle: I love that idea as well and think we could definitely use that for a non-occupied planetary takeover.

I am counting on you guys to assist me with this stuff as I usually write short and don’t get tangled up in so much detail. As your faction leader, I will be doing my best to learn and grow to make this a great experience for everyone (but please be patient with me especially for WHEN I mess up lol).

@Ethan Wayne I Think it would make the most sense to have you in Team 2. I don’t care how you do it, just keep them occupied.

Thelle: Where would you like to be? Would it make the most sense to have the archbishop of war dictating the strategy of the diversion tactics or leading the team to retrieve the relics?
Thelle's expertise resides in biology, specifically biotic sciences, as it applies to force-sensitives, flora and fauna with force interactions, and the Force usually applies to eliminate, mitigate, or contain force-sensitive threats. It's likely she should lead the diversion tactics. She's also going to be an immediately identifiable threat to most Jedi as the former battlemaster, and would be likely to quickly attract attention.

Ronin Wendigo

Guardians of Cerberus
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Thelle's expertise resides in biology, specifically biotic sciences, as it applies to force-sensitives, flora, and fauna with force interactions, and the Force usually applies to eliminate, mitigate, or contain force-sensitive threats. It's likely she should lead the diversion tactics. She's also going to be an immediately identifiable threat to most Jedi as the former battle master and would be likely to quickly attract attention.
Hmm, well interesting set of skills you got there @Thelle Tamme, and if anything interested tag team with you lot. Seeing at the moment sort try to establish a bit something for ron given red sithyness Koga recent interaction with him.....so yeah mayhem on :devilish:

Last edited:

Koga

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Awesome. Glad to see you all here. I'm going to work on the post now and will post it here when I get it up.

Koga

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
You aren't even a Sith, droid.. Go away *boots the droid*

Also, Sith/darksiders... Please check out the Mustafar takeover thread the Jedi posted if you have time (REALLY doesn't want to loose this planet to the Jedi lol).

Koga

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Okay my lovelies. It's up. Now, let's get it! Please remember to have fun and enjoy yourselves. I would love everyone to join and make this a fun experience. :)

A

Admin

You aren't even a Sith, droid.. Go away *boots the droid*

Also, Sith/darksiders... Please check out the Mustafar takeover thread the Jedi posted if you have time (REALLY doesn't want to loose this planet to the Jedi lol).
You won’t. The Jedi did not make 2 objectives and state it was a takeover. Therefore it is just a thread. But still post.