The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Star-crossed Lovers

Lucien Malvern

Prince of Serreno
Primary Account
Rank
Knight
Faction
Empire
Force User
Yes
Sup folks,

I wanted to see if anyone's interested in creating/playing who'll eventually become Lucien's significant other some time in the future. You're pretty much free to create her however you will, although the only thing i'd ask is that she's independent and preferably a bit of the feisty side, as I feel that might match better with Lucien's personality.

Also I should point out that the title of this ad is "star-crossed lovers" for a reason, and by that I was definitely implying that these two would seemingly be "destined" to eventually wind up together. Whether it's fate, the force or simply coincidence, the end game would always find either Luc or her somehow crossing eachothers paths more often than not.

She'd be the Yin to his Yang and all that good stuff, y'know? That being said, it will take a bit of time for him to realize that, as he's a bit cynical about love and is caught up in war and politics elsewhere and abroad. She could also have her own obstacles from fully committing to- the option is open either way.

Sooooo yeah, that its. o7

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
Let me see if I have any characters to float this way. Can you tell us more about him?

IG88

Reprogrammed murder bot
Sub-Account
Rank
Adept
Faction
Underworld
Force User
No
Humanoids are strange with their weak emotions