The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Suspected case of bubonic plague in China's Inner Mongolia

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Wow, China admits of there being a case before it gets out of hand.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
This isn't rare, there are regular cases of bubonic plague in that part of the world. It does not spread like it did in the middle ages. This is only news because of Covid.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Haha...of course they didn't. Not after it got out of their hands and was spreading over to Europe.
Government China lies with the best of them.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Government China lies with the best of them.
That would matter to me more if my own government wasn't lying to me as well as itself while pointing its finger at China for behaving the way it seems to want to behave itself. Donald Trump isn't mad at China. He's jealous.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
That could be. I mean, China's government executes their dissidents (I'm guessing their leftists) while they are facing a ditch, so that they fall face flat and saves on burial labor. Their humane corporal punishments could be our Emperor Trumps envy. Like he can't do that here. :)

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I think Donald Trump is mad at everything. Small dick energy.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hmm...maybe small in that appendix, but what a SACK! 🤪

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
So I'm guessing the rednecks out there shouldn't be eating bush meat for awhile huh?..you know, squirrel hunting... :p

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
So I'm guessing the rednecks out there shouldn't be eating bush meat for awhile huh?..you know, squirrel hunting... :p
I resent the redneck thing. I've hunted, killed and consumed squirrel. I grew up in the country, but I'm most definitely not a redneck. hehe.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
DON'T eat squirrels!
And you should wear a hat so that your neck don't fry in the sun. :p

Funny thing. I used to eat and loved rabbit as a youngster. It were delicious the way my mom cooked it with peppers and tomatoes. But I don't know when or how I stopped eating rabbit. I know I used to enjoy the meat, just now I can't at all see myself eating rabbit. It's not that my tastes have change, just that I can't do it...

Question: Does squirrel taste like rabbit?