The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

TGC’s Brodyverse

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hmm... propaganda may be the word you are looking for. :p

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Oh dear... Is this your version of fantasy football?

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
If it wasn't for your pension for only thinking about weapons and money, I would almost find you sexy and charming. Almost....

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
If it wasn't for your pension for only thinking about weapons and money, I would almost find you sexy and charming. Almost....
Well the galaxy needs weapons because “ The Jedi” failed to bring peace “ for the last 10,000 years and money is required to live and I like life.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Well the galaxy needs weapons because “ The Jedi” failed to bring peace “ for the last 10,000 years and money is required to live and I like life.
And there goes that feeling... Good to know the universe continues to run as normal. For a second I was thinking I would like you.

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
And there goes that feeling... Good to know the universe continues to run as normal. For a second I was thinking I would like you.
well you bring peace to the galaxy and I’ll sell prosthetics and medicines that benefit babies and children afflicted by war that the Jedi should be stopping