The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

All Respond TGC 2.0 Wiki - Add Your Character Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I am proud to announce that the official 2.0 Wiki has been created! You can view it here: https://the-gungan-council-20.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gungan_Council_2.0_Wiki

The first phase of editing will be to get our characters on there. Everybody can add their own character. It's very simple.

First go to: https://the-gungan-council-20.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gungan_Council_2.0_Wiki and create your page. Here is how you do that.

Go to the "add page" button on the Wiki and click it.
step one.png

Give the new page a title. It should be your characters name. For example "Admin Droid" is what I would call my page. Now you have created a new page and are ready to style it.

The first step to style is adding an info box. On the right you will see the option for "info box." Click it and select "charinfo."
step2.png

step3.png

Now you will see all the information you should fill in about your character. Once you have entered all of the info click "okay." You can now work on the white space of the Wiki. You can add anything you like in this space.

At this time please only upload your character info. I am working on templates for weapons and battles and all of that good stuff. You can suggest any templates you would like to see here.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It's almost certainly something I'm doing wrong. I managed to break it on my page on the old Wiki too, so I wouldn't waste any time on it!!!

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It's got me stumped. I tried just copy and pasting your page and changing the text but even that seems to stop the contents section from working properly. Strange. I don't have the temperament to solve it without trying to snap one of monitors!!!

I think I've even managed to somehow screw up yours @Admin Droid despite not editing anything, I just went to take a look at the source code, couldn't get out of it without pressing Publish and that seems to have ballsed yours up as well! In hindsight, I should probably have just pressed back on the browser button. Apologies.

Last edited:

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I think I've cracked it, and fixed yours.

Last edited:

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
mobile sites drive me crazy. You spend hours trying to make something perfect and easily navigated on your desk top..... only to have it stripped down to nonfunctional basics on mobile.
it is annoying. The old Wiki is very stylized and it looks awful on mobile. I tried to go with simplicity for 2.0 because I know it looks better on mobile.

Vishk Tarron

Wanted Bounty | Neutral Force User
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Faction
Visks bio is malleable right now, ill start it when i have something solid

Status
Not open for further replies.