The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Announcement TGC 2.0 Wiki Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
After some discussion with General Ceel we have decided to let our old Wiki be an archive and a tribute to TGC 1.0. We have created a new Wiki for 2.0 and will be rolling it out soon. All of our members will be able to edit and add content to the Wiki so we can document our TGC 2.0 life. I'm sure we won't ever be as into it as we were before but it will be a nice fresh start for our community.

More details coming soon!

Alexandra Russo

Rogue Leader
Sub-Account
Rank
Elite
Faction
Republic
Force User
No
I do hope TGC v1.0 Wiki is archived... I have several old character wiki's I put time and effort into and would hate to lose completely. :)

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
I do hope TGC v1.0 Wiki is archived... I have several old character wiki's I put time and effort into and would hate to lose completely. :)
It is for sure still there. We just had a problem with Santeria because she decided to ban me on the old one. I can't really keep it going as the new TGC owner if I'm banned lol. But it's still there and all of your content is safe and still around for sure!

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
I've just got confirmation from the owner of the old Wiki (Kyp) that he has removed all admins except himself. So all the old stuff is safe :)

The new Wiki will just be for 2.0 as a fresh start.

Last edited:

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Sub-Account
Rank
Adept
Faction
Underworld
Force User
No
Fresh like a Lavender fabric softener?

Magnus Khal

Hapan Admiral Pirate
Sub-Account
Rank
Elite
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
That explains why the WOD and Hapans disappeared. Well I won’t be going anywhere, I’ll just be the Rogue naval Admiral, who knows , might become a rival to the Ferrets :)

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
@Magnus Khal if enough people wanted to be in those factions I could bring them back. But remember just because a group doesn’t have board space on TGC doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. You can totally still play as a Hapan admiral IC.

Magnus Khal

Hapan Admiral Pirate
Sub-Account
Rank
Elite
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
@Magnus Khal if enough people wanted to be in those factions I could bring them back. But remember just because a group doesn’t have board space on TGC doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. You can totally still play as a Hapan admiral IC.
Oh I agree but something about a displaced admiral has an appeal to it

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Primary Account
Rank
Master
Faction
Rogue
Force User
No
I’m working on getting some formatting done and then I will roll the wiki out