The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

That Donate Button...

Axl Bailey

Pretty Fly for an Ace
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
See, even the crowd wants donuts and are appalled they can’t get them

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I'd read a Naboo Times article about gungan sterilization. My people have been oppressed for too long. Freedom of the press will set us free....

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
I am going to toss in a few denari to TGC when I wake up.
Denari??
Now that’s scary because last night I fired up Rome Total War for the first time in 12 years and that’s the currency

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
we should be set now for a while

Woohoo!

I suddenly remember the old days... or at least the "middle days" when ezboard started having a subscription service. We had loads of members, but we were all so young and poor... and paying for things online was still a relatively new concept. Oh, how things change...

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Woohoo!

I suddenly remember the old days... or at least the "middle days" when ezboard started having a subscription service. We had loads of members, but we were all so young and poor... and paying for things online was still a relatively new concept. Oh, how things change...
I remember those days, Blue Supporter and Gold Supporter! I tried desperately to explain to my Mum that it was all perfectly safe and could she pleeeeease by me at least Blue Supporter if not the Gold one. I was desperate for that little symbol next to my name (and to support TGC of course!).

It also meant you didn't see ads or add to the costs of boards you posted at. But then they abandoned that in favour of donating to boards to become gold communities or something.

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
Hahaha, I remember lying to my stepdad and telling him that I had to give EZboard money or "they are going to kick me out" as if it TGC a club with a membership. He saw through me and gave me shit for a long time after.

He was justified. lol