The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Coronavirus

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
In the morning I’ll take a snapshot of my room. Can’t do it now because the hospital doesn’t allow photography and it’s 4 am so it’s dark, if I take it now the nurse will see the flash

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Well I’ve officially been tested at my local hospital and I’ve been isolated until my test results comeback I’m currently in a negative pressure room and under observation for the night
Shit... I really hope that the test comes back negative man! Either way please recover quickly!

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Shit... I really hope that the test comes back negative man! Either way please recover quickly!
The Dr I just spoke to actually expects it to come back negative. He suggested running some allergy tests and possibly actually putting a camera down my throat to dismiss past BS diagnosis of this persistent cough I have

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
The Dr I just spoke to actually expects it to come back negative. He suggested running some allergy tests and possibly actually putting a camera down my throat to dismiss past BS diagnosis of this persistent cough I have
Ok that is slightly better news. Hopefully they figure out what is going on ans help you and you can go home.

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
First over night stay in hospital. Not something I wanted on my bucket list